Your personal information is important to you and to us. It is also important that we manage your information in a way that gives you comfort and confidence.
Our Service provides on-line job matching for job seekers and businesses. So your personal information is critical if we are to provide you with the Service.
Personal information collected
When you use the Site or our Services, we collect a variety of information from you, which may include:
- personal information required to subscribe or sign up, such as your name, phone number, postal address, email address, age, gender, nationality, interests, location and bank/credit card details;
- personal information provided to us if you contact us, such as our records of that correspondence;
- personal information provided to us if you choose to complete any surveys or questionnaires for us, enter a competition on our Site;
- personal information if you post or transmit information via the Site to other users; and information that may not be personal information, such as information detailing your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We may also recordyourfrequency use as well as user traffic patterns and site use. Our servers and those of our services providers may be located in various places both in Australia and overseas. Therefore, by using the Site or our Services, you are consenting to Quick Staff's collection, use and disclosure of your personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our and our services provider's servers.
The main reason we collect information about you is to provide you with our on-line job matchingservices and those of any of our related associated entities. We also collect information about you to:
- to customise, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising and to deliver targeted marketing
- process your communications, your membership of and subscription to the Site and to enable your use of the Site and the Services;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable Service;
- help prevent fraudulent activity;
- generally run the Site; and
- comply with any law (including the Privacy Act 1988).
From time to time we will also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve our Service to you.
Quick Staff will not sell or licence your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you give explicit consent. We may disclose your personal information to related companies of Quick Staff (in which case your personal information will be collected, used, disclosed, managed and stored in accordance with this policy). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- authorised by you to receive information held by us (including other members using the Site, associated websites and our Services);
- for the purpose of asking that third party to provide goods or services on our behalf, including but not limited to carrying out data analysis, cleansing, processing credit card information, mail outs, debt collection, marketing, research and advertising;
- that are our agents, business partners or joint venture entities or partners;
- that are associated websites (our Services may be offered through and accessible via a number of other websites in addition to this Site ("associated websites") and data that you post to the Site for access by members of the Site may be searchable and available to users of the Site who access it via associated websites);
- that sponsor or promote any competition that we conduct or promote via our Services;
- in the event that we sell, trade or licence any part of the business or assets of the business that include your personal information (excluding cookies);
- for the purpose of contacting you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services (if we do disclose your personal information for this purpose, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be disclosed for this purpose in the future); or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or
- to protect our safety, our customers', or others' rights or property. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, or to the Police and any relevant authority or enforcement body (including your Internet Service Provider or network administrator).
You agree that if we transfer ownership or management of the Site, our Services, the business or the assets (in whole or in part) to a third party, we may also transfer your personal data or other personal data you have provided to us, including all sensitive personal data and any other information about you to that transferee provided such they agree to observe this policy.
Registration and sharing through third-party website
Quick Staff may offer single sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials to sign into Quick Staff. With your permission, Quick Staff may also transfer profile information contained in your third-party profile. Quick Staff may also, for your use, enable you to import information about who those to whom you are connected, as well as enable you to share information with those third-party websites (other than listings), at your discretion. If you wish to discontinue you such sharing, you will be able to do so. These third-party websites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of business linked to the Site. Before disclosing your personal information on any other Site, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that website and its privacy statements.
You agree to receive marketing communications from Quick Staff unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive such communications. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Quick Staff, simply indicate your preference by following directions provided with the communication. If you use the tools in Quick Staff to send content to a friend, Quick Staff does not permanently store your friends' addresses or use or disclose them for marketing purposes.
Access, modification and deletion
It is both in our interest and yours that any personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and current. If the data we hold about you is inaccurate in any way, please contact us via the Contact Us Page. You can request access to your personal information via the Contact Us Page. We may at our discretion, require you to pay our reasonable costs of making such personal information available to you. In some circumstances, as allowed under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to give you access to your personal information. Where we refuse to provide you with your personal information, we will give you full reasons for our refusal and allow you to challenge our decision. Quick Staff may delete personal information when Quick Staff no longer needs it for the purposes Quick Staff described earlier.
Quick Staff may use a variety of tools (for example, encryption, passwords and physical security) to protect your personal information from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, Quick Staff cannot guarantee that there will never be unauthorised access to and disclosure of, your personal information. Transmission of data and information via the Site is not a secure or encrypted transmission method for sending your personal data, unless otherwise indicated on the Site. Information and personal data may be intercepted, lost, redirected, corrupted, changed and accessed by other people.
In order to improve the Service and the Site, we may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your internet activity (such as whether you have visited the Site before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve the Site and the Services. Cookies enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to our site.